How to Post Jobs and Internships at Cal State LA
New User Registration
- Go to https://calstatela.joinhandshake.com
- Click “Sign up for an Account”
- Select “Employer”
- Fill out the information requested then click “Sign Up”
- Enter your recruiting interests and Alma Mater. Then click “Next: Employer Guidelines”
- If you are a third party recruiter select answer “Yes,” then review and check the box to agree to Handshake’s third party recruiter policy to move forward. If you are not a third party recruiter, select “No”
- Then, click “Next: Confirm Email”
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Click on the link in the email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please see the Handshake Confirmation Email Troubleshooting Guide.
- Once you click “Confirm Email” in your confirmation email, you will be brought back to Handshake. If your company already exists in Handshake, you can click “Request” to connect with that company and then select “Next: Connect to Schools.” If it is not the right company, or if no company pre-populates, you can use the search bar to find your company. If your company does not exist, you can click “Create New Company.” Read How do I create a company profile to learn more.
- Next, search “California State University–Los Angeles” and click the “+” button to the right of the school to connect. Then click “Next: Finish”
- If you are not automatically connected with your company, your request will be in a pending status until someone at your company approves. Read About Pending Approval to Join Company to learn more.
How to Post a Job or Internship
- Click “Post a Job” from your Handshake home dashboard.
- Fill out the job basics; click “Next”
- Fill out the job details; click “Next”
- Fill out the job preferences; click “Next”
Search and select “California State University- Los Angeles” and click “Create”
If you have difficulties creating your account, Handshake is available to support.
Visit the Handshake Help Center for more information and to Contact Support.