The UAAC Advisors assist undergraduate students with the following:
- General education advisement and course selection
- Information on university policies & procedures
- Transfer credit advisement
- Help with university general education petitions
- Referrals to other University Student Support Services
(For questions or issues regarding a major, please contact the major department advisor.)
We also serve faculty and staff seeking information or clarification about University policies and procedures.
Click on the fall leaves to view our
fall 2013 student workshops
Check out our CSULA Schedule Planner Video to learn more.
Transition to Cal State L.A. course
All transfer students admitted Fall 2012 will be required to complete a Transition to Cal State L.A. course (300 level) offered by the college that offers their major.
This course must be completed no later than their second quarter of residence at Cal State L.A. (i.e. AL 301, BE 301, HHS 301, etc.)