To apply to Cal State L.A., please visit CSU Mentor at www.csumentor.edu!
Special note to Graduate applicants:
In addition to the CSU Mentor Graduate Admissions Application, many programs also require a separate departmental application. To ensure full consideration of your application, you must submit any required separate application to your graduate program of interest by the deadline date for the program. For more information, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies and the Important Information for Applicants.
CSU Mentor Admissions Applications Filing periods
- International Undergraduates: June 1-30, 2012
- Domestic and International Graduates/Credentials/Certificates: June 1-30, 2012
Applications are being accepted from:
- International (F/J Visa) Undergraduate applicants, which includes First-time freshmen, lower division transfers, and upper division transfers.
- Domestic and International (F/J Visa) Graduate applicants for select programs (degree, credential and certificate)
- NO applications from 2nd baccalaureates, undeclared transfers, and domestic undergraduate applicants.
- For undergraduate applicants, coursework completed through Summer 2012 will be considered for Winter 2013 admissions eligibility.
Please note that all fees are subject to change.
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.