To apply to Cal State L.A., please visit CSU Mentor at www.csumentor.edu!
Special note to Graduate applicants:
In addition to the CSU Mentor Graduate Admissions Application, many programs also require a separate departmental application. To ensure full consideration of your application, you must submit any required separate application to your graduate program of interest by the deadline date for the program. For more information, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies and the Important Information for Applicants.
- CSU Mentor Admissions Applications Filing periods
- Domestic and International (F/J visa) Undergraduate Applicants: Not accepting applications for Summer 2012
- International (F/J visa) Graduate/Credential/Certificate Applicants: Not accepting applications for Summer 2012
- Domestic Graduate/Credential/Certificate Applicants for select programs: April 1-30, 2012
- Applications are being accepted for select domestic graduate/credential/certificate programs in the Charter College of Education (CCOE) only. The select programs are as follows:
- Masters of Arts in Education
- Credential Programs
- Multiple Subjects
- Single Subject
- Education Specialist
- Reading and Language Arts Specialist
- Certificate Programs
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- NO applications from undergraduates, 2nd baccalaureates, international (F/J visa) applicants, and for programs not specifically listed above.