To apply to Cal State L.A., please visit CSU Mentor at www.csumentor.edu!
- CSU Mentor Admissions Applications Filing periods:
- Domestic Undergraduates: October 1, 2013-November 30, 2013
- International (F/J Visa) Undergraduates: October 1, 2013-To be determined
- Domestic and International Graduates/Credentials/Certificates: October 1, 2013-To be determined
- Special note to Graduate applicants:
In addition to the CSU Mentor Graduate Admissions Application, many programs also require a separate departmental application. To ensure full consideration of your application, you must submit any required separate application to your graduate program of interest by the deadline date for the program. For more information, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies and the Important Information for Applicants.
- Applications are being accepted from:
- Undergraduates Applicants
- First-time Freshmen
- Upper Division Transfers (and returning students)
- NO applications from second baccalaureate applicants (except for Nursing BSN), undeclared transfer applicants, and lower division transfer applicants.
- Graduate/Credential/Certificate Applicants
- For undergraduate applicants, coursework completed through Spring 2014 will be considered for Fall 2014 admissions eligibility. Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT/AA-T/AS-T) must also be completed by the end of Spring 2014.
- Campus and program impaction policies apply – for more information, visit www.calstatela.edu/univ/admiss/impaction.
- Cal State L.A. will communicate with all applicants via email.
- For a full list of Fall 2014 admissions/enrollment deadlines, visit www.calstatela.edu/univ/admiss/deadlines/fall_current.php.
Please note that all fees are subject to change.
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.