Administrative Compliance Officer
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating and assisting Facilities, Planning and Construction, and Facilities Services within the Division in all fiscal and other policy-related matters.
- Serves as campus Conflict of Interest Filing Officers.
- Perform due diligence reviews, assess current processes, and provide recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Facilitate and maintain campus compliance with CSU Executive Orders and changes to applicable state law.
- Assist campus units in formulating responses to audit recommendations, and developing implementation policy and procedures.
- Assist with the coordination of the Administrative Procedures Manual program.
Confidential Office Support
- Provides clerical support for the Office of the V.P.
- Drafts and finalizes meeting agendas as well as scheduling times and locations for committee, staff and other group meetings and conferences.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the front office.
- Maintains log for all incoming and outgoing mail
- Develops and maintains the office filing system
Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Assist with the coordination of implementation and administration of the University's Quality Improvement (QI) programs and initiatives.
- Supports the University's strategic planning and assists in ensuring that its goals and QI programs are aligned with the division and campus mid-range and long-range planning assumptions and parameters.
- Coordinates and facilitates the University's commitment to system QI initiatives.
Use of Facilities/Administrative Procedure Coordinator
- Responsible for the effective coordination, scheduling, leasing, and management of university facilities as they relate to the needs of campus and off-campus groups and organizations.
- Coordinates/schedules all requests for commercial filming/taping, and /or still photography.