Hikari by Ivan Sandoval, UGS Student Assistant
Painting by permission of artist
Please visit again as we continue to add additional guides and handouts.
Return to the Curriculum Resources page
For Proposer / Originator
|Help Guides For Course Proposals||Help Guides for Program Proposals|
|Create an Impact Report||Help Guide for New Program Proposals|
|Import Curriculum Data to a Course Proposal||Import Curriculum Data to a Program Proposal|
|Edit a Proposal|
|Special Topic Proposal|
|General Help Guides|
|Create a Proposal|
|Request a Custom Route|
|Print or Save a PDF Copy of Proposal for Record|
|Withdraw a Proposal|
Request Training / Demo Meeting
- Each session must have at least three people in a group.
- Each "private" session is 45 minutes.
- The group needs to facillitate a room to meet.
- Everyone in the group has to bring a laptop, and preferably a real proposal to work on.
- Contact your college ASC to book an apointment.
|B&E||Lyssa De Pompa||3-5256|
For Agenda Administrator and Committee Members
For System Administrator
Submit a Curriculog Troubleshooting Support Ticket
Updated: February 13, 2020