University Tutorial Center
Study Skills Presentation Descriptions
The presentations are FREE and open to all Cal State L.A. students.
We would appreciate your cooperation in signing-up prior to the presentations in-person or by telephone at the University Tutorial Center
located in the John F. Kennedy Library, Palmer Wing, Room 1039, (323) 343-3971
- Seating will begin 15 minutes prior to presentation starting time
- Please have your name checked off or sign in when you first arrive
- If student attendance exceeds seating capacity, students who have signed up prior to the presentations and are already on the attendance sheet will be given priority unless they are late
- NO verification of attendance will be given or signed for anyone arriving 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time or leaving before the presentation ends.
- No food is allowed in the presentations
- Please turn off yoru cell phones and pagers or set to vibrate mode during the presentation.
- The presentations will be cancelled after 15 minutes if no one attends