We are open for Summer Term!
Monday - Thursday = 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday = 10:00AM - 4:30PM
View the Drop-In Schedule to see which Tutors are available and what subjects they can help with!
Walk-In Tutoring Information, Courses, and Schedule
Please stop by the University Tutorial Center
- This is typically for math help, but it can be for other classes as well depending on the tutor that is scheduled for that time.
- Walk-In tutoring is offered Week 1 to 15, and a limited schedule during Spring Break and finals week.
- During walk-in hours, you can see a tutor without having to make an appointment.
- Just sign-in at the Center's front counter, then you can head to the walk-in area where there are assigned tables for the different classes.
- Be sure to bring your textbook, notes, homework, questions, and writing instruments.
- Use the signaling device (GREEN up means OKAY and RED up means I HAVE A QUESTION) on the table to indicate to the tutor(s) how you are doing.
- This is not a one-to-one session, since there may be other students in the walk-in area getting help as well.
- The tutor(s) will make every effort to work with each student, so please be patient as the tutor(s) make their round around the walk-in area.
- While waiting for the tutor, you can work on your homework.
- If you need more individualized help, check out the Center's front counter to schedule a one-to-one appointment.