What to Submit:
- As with the print version of Statement, you may submit a work of poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, or art. Please label your work accordingly.
- Since this is an online version with frequent updates, we are looking for shorter and concise works. Prose pieces should be 500 words or less. Please keep video submissions to five minutes or shorter.
- Please limit your submissions to one (1) per month. Because of the web medium and the number of submissions we receive, we want to give everyone a fair opportunity at presenting their work.
How to Submit:
- Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of your email, please put "Featurette Submission." Any email that does not include this subject will be automatically directed to our spam folder.
- In the body of your email, please include your name, CIN number, and a brief biographical note (no more than 50 words).
Guidelines for Responding:
- Click on the "Join the Discussion!" submenu link on the left side of the page or click here.
- You must include your name, CIN number, email address, major, and your comment must be no less than 300 characters.
- Be respectful, courteous, and considerate. Also, be legible. This means no shorthand, leetspeak, lolcats, binary, and other such nonsense. You have been warned.