Don't Pollute! Change the Way You Commute
The Commuter Services Office provides faculty, staff and students with an extensive Rideshare Program. The following programs are available to assist you in your commute to Cal State LA.
Ridesharing apps provide alternative ways to get to campus.
Choose the people you want to carpool with based on detailed profiles, star ratings, and filters like same-gender & coworkers only. Just open the app to see who’s on your route!.
To get started, join the CSULA Carpoolers Group on Waze: http://bit.ly/CSULosAngeles
Lyft Line is an affordable new way to ride. Share the ride with others going the same way, and pay up to 60% less.
Here are 3 easy steps to joining Lyft Line:
1. Open the Lyft app and select ‘Line.’
Within minutes, you’ll be matched with a ride.
at the discounted rate.
3. Wait for a text from Lyft when your Line arrives.
Take $2 off 8 rides to or from campus with code CSLA2019.
Eagle Rideshare with Rideamigos
- Discover alternatives to driving in, be it finding a carpool buddy, a new bike route, transit options, or even a vanpool.
- Track your own parking, transit, and active modes of commuting, showing you details such as calories burned, CO2 reduction, money saved, and more.
- Learn about campus commuting programs and amenities.
- Earn rewards and compete with fellow campus members.
To get started visit the Cal State LA’s Ride Amigos site, click on the Register button on the top of the screen and register using your campus email address. Then start using any of the commuting benefits!
Cal State LA Voted One of the Best Workplaces for Commuters 2017, 2018, and 2019
Exclusive Offers for Cal State LA Students & Faculty Staff