NO HASSLE PARKING: SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY
Want to save time and money? Want to avoid the hassle of finding parking on campus? Ample parking is available at our nearby park-and-ride lot at Date Avenue between Orange Street and Mission Road. Please see the map below. Free shuttles to campus operate throughout the day.
- Enter at 801 Date Avenue only, and validate ticket with attendant. Plan on allowing extra time.
- The cost for an off-site parking permit is just $100 per semester (on-campus parking permit is $200 per semester).
- No charge for students displaying an on-campus parking permit.
- $3 for daily permit when purchased at the lot.
- Permits are cash only when purchased at the lot. Please bring exact change.
- Get real-time shuttle info via the Ride Systems app, on GETmobile, or at calstatelashuttle.com.
- Lot opens at 7 a.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Parking attendants will be available at the lot to assist.
Shuttles to Cal State LA
- First shuttle leaves off-site lot at 7 a.m. (near Date Avenue in Alhambra)
- Last shuttle departs Cal State LA at 9:30 p.m. from the University-Student Union
- Shuttles stop at the following campus locations: Lot 8, Transit Center and University-Student Union
- Click on the following link for a map of campus shuttle stops
Nearby Public Transportation
In addition, the Alhambra Community Transit (ACT) shuttle bus stops near the parking lot on Fremont Avenue and continues to Cal State LA. The cost is 25 cents, and shuttles operate from the parking lot to Cal State LA between 7 a.m. to 8:20 a.m. and from the University to the parking lot from 2:55 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. For more information, see the ACT website.
Metro bus lines stop near the parking lot and at various locations near campus. For routes and schedules, see the Metro website.