Assistance with Grant Writing
If you would like assistance with the writing or editing of your grant proposal, ORSCA can arrange for professional writers to work with you (given sufficient lead time before the application deadline). The Director of Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities is also happy to review proposals for feedback prior to submission. Workshops in Grant Writing are offered throughout the academic year.
ONLINE GRANT-WRITING ASSISTANCE
These external links provide information on effective grant-writing strategies.
- A Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal by S. Joseph Levine, Ph.D. of Michigan State University
- A Guide for Proposal Writing from the Division of Undergraduate Education, National Science Foundation
- UC Santa Barbara Links to Grant Writing Assistance
- NIH Grant Writing Tips
- Foundation Resource Center's Proposal Development Guide
- Minnesota Council on Foundations Proposal Writing Tips
Workshop Powerpoint and pdf Files
Jason Shiotsugu, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Director of Research
Office of Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities
Golden Eagle Building 314