- Occupational Outlook Handbook FULL-TEXT
- SUBJECTS: career information
Unrestricted -- a public domain database
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook provides essential information about prospective changes in the world of work and the qualifications that will be needed by tomorrow's workers.
- This premier reference resource is a nationally recognized source of career information. It is revised every two years.
- The Handbook describes what workers do on the job, working conditions, the training and education needed, earnings, and expected job prospects in a wide range of occupations.
- Approximately 250 occupations are covered; these account for 6 out of every 7 jobs in the U.S. economy.
U.S. Department of Labor