- PRINT: Government Information Services (GIS) in the CSLA University Library (Palmer - 2nd Floor) contains United States Federal and California State government publications . To find documents located in our GIS collection:
- use our ADVANCED Library Catalog - for
US Federal documents in our collection (published in or after
1999). Be sure to change the COLLECTION limiter pulldown menu to
- use Marcive - for US Federal documents (1976 - current)
- use MELVYL - for California State documents (all years)
[GIS does not contain a print collection of international, United Nations, city, or municipal documents; use our Library Catalog for these.
- INTERNET: A large and ever-growing collection of government documents of ALL kinds (US, state, international, U.N., city, municipal) are available online in full-text via the Internet. Use these links for access.
- Other useful access tools: