- Los Angeles Times via Proquest
- SUBJECTS: Los Angeles, Southern California
and national news
Restricted to CSLA users
- The Los Angeles Times is Southern California's largest
daily newspaper. CSULA has access to the newspaper from 1/1/86
- The historical segment of the Los Angeles Times from 1881-1987
is available for electronic access at Historical
Los Angeles Times.
- The library also has a print subscription to the newspaper. The
last three months can be found on Level A. The library
also has microfilm copies of the newspaper from 1881 through 2010.
- The Los Angeles Times is also available at its own website: http://www.latimes.com/. One can access
articles from the last week of the paper, as well as some specially
selected older stories at no cost.
A variety of help options are available: