Digital Documentation Assistant
Job ID: 4234
Position Type: Student Assistant
Pay Range: $8.65-$13.00/Hour
Job Status: Closed
A Digital Documentation Assistant is responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of various websites, multimedia content, instructional handouts, and other training and support documentation.
- Develop and maintain various websites that comply with departmental and University guidelines.
- Develop and update a wide variety of training and support documentation such as handouts and slide shows for publishing online and in hard copy.
- Proofread documents and format them according to departmental and University style guides.
- Check the clarity and accuracy of procedures in instructional materials.
- Convert various types of documents such as handouts and flyers to PDF and make them accessible before publishing online.
- Design and develop graphics and multimedia content.
- Assist with a variety of creative projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Periodic performance evaluations are conducted by the Digital Documentation Coordinator.
Digital Documentation Coordinator
ITS Training Program
Information Technology Services (ITS)