Web Space Request Form

This form may be used by colleges, departments, centers, bureaus, and institutes to request web space on the University web server. To request web space for a college or department, the college dean or the department chair needs to submit this form. To request web space for a center, bureau, or institute, the director or main administrator of the area needs to submit this form.