The following procedure opens Office 365 applications on your IOS device:
- Launch the App Store application.
- Search for Microsoft then download the application(s) you need.
- Click Sign In to install and run the application(s).
- Sign in with your mycsula email. Click Next.
- The CSULA portal pops up. Sign in with your mycsula username and password.
- The "You're All Set" screen should pop up. Click the imbedded action button given (this example is for Word: "Create and Edit Documents").
- You will not have to repeat login procedures to download other Office apps. Access to your account is automatic at this point.
- You can save documents locally or on "OneDrive for Business" (note: OneDrive for Business is not the same as OneDrive for iOS). Downloading "OneDrive for Business" is also available in the App Store using your mycsula ID.