With mailbox migration to Office 365, a method to access your email can be Mac Mail.
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later.
- From Go → Applications Launch Mail.
- It is recommended you delete the original profile. Go to Mail → Preferences, highlight your profile, and click the minus sign at the bottom.
- With no profile, fill-in your Name, CSULA email address, and the AD password.
- Mail will automatically probe the connections and provide the vital information. At the end the result will popup. Click Create
- Mail will automatically launch its interface and populate your Inbox.
- If, however, you haven't deleted the original profile, you can edit it at Mail → Preferences. You need to change only the names of the Internal and External Servers.