Adobe Creative Suite On-campus Software Request
This form is used to request the installation of Adobe Creative Suite on any Windows XP SP3 or Mac OS X 10.6.8 or greater campus computer.
- Please have computers turned on and connected to the campus wired network.
- Requests with missing information may delay the installation of software.
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- Upon submission, requestors will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Requestors may be contacted for further information or instructions.
- Use the following to find out your Computer Name:
- PC - Click Start. The computer name is clearly displayed on the right side of the page as "My Computer". (EXAMPLE)
- Mac - Click Apple to System Preferences then select Sharing. The computer name appears as "Computer Name" on that page.
- Please allow up to five business days for fulfillment of the request. All installations occur after 5 p.m. unless requested otherwise. Requests made before 3 p.m. may be processed after 5 p.m. the same day
- For more information, contact the ITS Help Desk at 323-343-6170.
- Leave your PC/Mac desktop or laptop turned on and connected to the wired network.
- Uninstall/remove previous versions of all Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.).
- Close/Quit all applications.
- Remain logged on.
- Use Ctrl-Alt-Delete to lock your computer before leaving.