Adobe Creative Suite At-home Software Request
Under the terms of the campus contract with Adobe software, University employees are allowed to install a single copy of Adobe Creative Suite software on one personal computer during the duration of their employment. This form is used to request the Adobe Creative Suite software for at-home use. By submitting this request, user must be a currently employed CSULA faculty or staff, and have read and agreed to the End User License Agreement on this page.
- The computer, workstation or laptop must meet the minimum requirements to install and run this software. For more information about the minimum system requirement, visit Adobe Design and Web Premium Specs
- Requestors assume full responsibility for resolving any problems that may arise if choosing to install and run the software on their personal computer.
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- Upon submission, requestors will receive a confirmation e-mail. Requestors may be contacted for missing information, which may delay installation.
- It is recommended to download a trial version at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html and install it.
- Instructions on how to download and install are at http://blogs.adobe.com/vikrant/2012/05/download-install-a-cs6-trial.
- You'll need to unzip the download. If you don't have the 7-Zip utility, download and install it from http://www.7-zip.org/download.html.
- After processing and verification, requestors will be sent instructions and an electronic key to activate the trial software into a fully functional version. Please allow up to five business days for fulfillment of the request.
Support and Training
For more information, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 323-343-6170.