Adobe Creative Suite At-Home Use Information
Under the terms of the campus contract with Adobe software, University employees are allowed to install a single copy of Adobe Creative Suite software on one personal computer during the duration of their employment. This site contains the following information about Adobe for at-home use.
- Technical Specs
- Software Availability and Training
- Personal Use Description
- Cal State L.A. End User License Agreement
- How to Request the Software
- Questions and Assistance
Adobe Creative Suite (CS6) is a collection of graphic design, video editing and web development applications.
Adobe Creative Design and Web Premium Suite includes:
- Photoshop Extended
- Flash Professional
- Acrobat X Pro
- Media Encoder
To view the product's technical specifications visit Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium Tech Specs.
Software Availability and Training
Many factors, such as the connection type and network traffic, affect download speed. Estimated time can be found at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/970957.
- How to download and install a CS6 Trial - http://blogs.adobe.com/vikrant/2012/05/download-install-a-cs6-trial.
- Download your Adobe Creative Suite ® CS6 Design and Web Premium trial version from http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
- Launch your CS applications to make sure your trial version is working. The trial version is valid for 30 days and the software is fully functional.
Personal Home Use
Each CSULA faculty and staff member is entitled to a free, single installation of Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium for at-home use. At-home use software should NOT be installed on campus-owned computers or laptops.
The University contract with Adobe limits the free at-home software use to CSULA faculty and staff only. Non-CSULA employees, (i.e., ASI, ASC, Philanthropic Foundation, OLLI and Research Centers) are NOT eligible for the Adobe free at-home use software
Cal State L.A. End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT
By accepting this software, I understand and agree to the following:
- I may only install this product on a computer that I own and on which I am the exclusive or primary user.
- I may not give, loan, rent or sell this product or my assigned serial number to anyone.
- I may only use this software while I am employed as a faculty or staff at California State University, Los Angeles.
- This software is licensed as an entire suite and must be installed as such. Individual products or features may not be separated or substituted on multiple computers. I am allowed, however, to omit certain features from my localized workstation installation at my discretion.
- Upon my separation from California State University, Los Angeles, I must remove this product from my computer and destroy any copies on media.
How to Request the At-home Use Software License Key
Requestors can complete the online Adobe Creative Suite At-home Use Software Request Form.
You will receive a copy of the request via e-mail with your tracking number after you have submitted your request. Please allow for up to five business days for fulfillment of your request.
Questions or Assistance?
ITS Help Desk