Adobe® Acrobat® XI Pro is the newest version of Adobe's leading softw are for creating, reading and managing PDF documents. Productivity is increase d by editing and reusing content, streamlining reviews, and quickly creating fillable PDF forms.
Features in Acrobat XI (11) include:
- Accessibility.^M Making existing PDF documents more accessible for reading, and features for crea ting accessible PDF documents
- Document Organization. PDF Portfolios can be customized and tailored.
- Automation. Multi-step tasks can be automated via a new Action Wizard .
- Scanning. Paper to accessible document capabilities have been improve d.
- Resource Management. Integration with MS SharePoint has been improved .
- Collaboration. Commenting and access to mark-up tools have been strea mlined.
- Productivity. The Quick Tools are customizable to user's needs.
- Oversight/Perusal. Reading navigation has been improved through Readi ng Mode.
- Portability. Integration of PDFs with the Web has been improved.
- Security. Redaction tools are available to permanently delete sensitive information.
Acrobat X Pro is available for only faculty and staff assigned baseline computers.
How to Request the Software
Please complete the online request at Form Page. You will receive a copy of the request via e-mail with your tracking number after you have submitted your request. Requests with missing information may delay the installation of the software.
The software will be installed on your baseline provided computer no later than five business days; most installations will be completed within two business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after the software is successfully installed.
ITS Help Desk