Features in Office for Windows 2016 include:
- OneDrive for Business integration for storing documents online.
- Syncing across devices for editing, and sharing documents on any Internet-connected device using free Office Web Apps.
- Modern Style Interface.
- New start screens for every app.
- Touchscreen options and ease of use.
- Direct PDF editing.
- Easy formatting of task panes in PowerPoint.
- Easier charting in Excel.
- More graphics options across Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Account login accomodating Skydrive, social media, and software update.
Office 2016 for Windows is available for any campus state tagged PC.
How to Request the Software
Please complete the online request form. You will receive a copy of the request via e-mail with your tracking number after you have submitted your request. Requests with missing information may delay the installation of the software.
A Desktop team member will contact you to schedule installation in your office.
The software will be installed on your baseline provided computer no later than five business days; most installations will be completed within two business days.
ITS Help Desk