Office 2010 Installation Request
MS Office 2010 is the newest version of the common production suite which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Access, and Outlook.
Features in MS Office 2010 include:
- Ribbon interface and Backstage View across all applications
- Background Removal Tool
- Letter Styling
- The Word 2007 Equation editor is common to all applications, replacing Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0
- New SmartArt templates
- New text and image editing effects
- Screen Capturing and Clipping tools
- Live collaboration functions
- Jump Lists in Windows 7
- New animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2010
- View Side by Side/Synchronous Scrolling in Word 2010
MS Office 2010 is available for any campus state tagged PC and running Windows XP SP3 or greater.
How to Request the Software
Please complete the online request at Form Page. You will receive a copy of the request via e-mail with your tracking number after you have submitted your request. Requests with missing information may delay the installation of the software.
The desktop/laptop computer must be connected to the campus wired network and turned on without any Office applications running. The computer may need to be rebooted after installation.
The software will be installed on your baseline provided computer no later than five business days; most installations will be completed within two business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after the software is successfully installed.
Questions/Assistance?ITS Help Desk