If you have an e-mail message that exceeds 25 MB, it will prevent the upgrade of your e-mail to Office 365. You can use OWA to find e-mails over 25 MB to delete or save attachments to external storage. The following instructions apply to Safari 6.0.5.
- Log in to OWA.
- Typically the Inbox is sorted by date received (Received column).
- Change the sort order to sort by size by clicking the Size column heading. It should sort from largest to smallest from top to bottom. If it is reversed, click the Size column heading once more.
- Make sure you are on page 1 to see the largest emails.
- If you have messages with attachments that you want to save, you will need to open the message by double-clicking it, and then right-click and select “Download Linked File” to save it to your download location set in Safari.
- Delete the largest emails after you have saved attachments you wish to save. Select the emails by checking the checkboxes to the left of each message
- Click the “X” button to delete the selected emails
- Repeat these steps for all folders in your mailbox. Once you have deleted all e-mails 25 MB and over, your mailbox will be ready to upgrade.