Handling Large Attachments with Entourage 2008
If you have an e-mail message that exceeds 25 MB, it will prevent the upgrade of your e-mail to Office 365. You can use Entourage to find e-mails over 25 MB to delete or save attachments to external storage. The following instructions apply to Entourage 2008 12.3.3.
- Open Entourage and go to your Inbox folder for your CSULA e-mail.
- Typically, e-mails are sorted by received date, with the most recent at the top.
- Click on the Size header to sort e-mails by size, typically largest to smallest from the top. You may need to scroll back to the top to see the largest e-mails.
- Open the e-mails with attachments with 25 MB of size or more, and save the attachments that you need by clicking Save.
- After saving the attachments and e-mails that you need, select and delete all the e-mails over 25 MB.