OAL Wireless Printing for Windows
Before installing this Client software, please verify that your system meets these minimum system requirements.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or newer
- 50 MB Free Hard Disk Space
- 128 MB of Memory/RAM for Windows XP (256 MB Recommended)
- 1 GB of Memory/RAM for Windows 7, 64-bit (2 GB Recommended)
Instructions and Downloads
- You'll need to connect to the campus wireless network first. If you don't know how, refer to Instructions for connecting to the campus wireless network.
Download the correct install package.
- If your computer is 32-bit, download the 32-bit version.
- If your computer is 64-bit, download the 64-bit version.
- If you want color printing and your computer is 32-bit, download the 32-bit version.
- If you want color printing and your computer is 64-bit, download the 64-bit version.
From the download folder (usually "Desktop") double click on the application [BW or Color].exe which will give you this...
Click Install which gives you the following...
In whatever application you are in, select print and the following pops up.
In the "Select Printer" group, select the correct network printer. Alter any other settings from the Preferences option and click OK.
Enter your myCSULA Identity ID (e.g. "ad\muser99") and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Print.Top
Go to the release station.
Tap the screen of the station next to the printer.
Swipe your card.
On the screen, tap the desired print job to select it, then tap Print. When finished tap Exit.
- Note 1: Problems with your card (such as an old one) will trigger the above error. Go to Golden Eagle Center to resolve this issue.
- Note 2: You can use only one Print Release Station at a time.