ITS Alerts and Advisories
Get informed on network outages and scheduled maintenance.
Quick TipsThis web page provides step by step instructions to help you with some of the ITS Help Desk's most commonly asked questions.
Cal State L.A. is committed to the success of our students, faculty and staff. Key to this success is your ability to access the many systems and services that Cal State L.A. offers, including the campus high-speed wireless network, e-mail, GET and GETLA, Library resources, Moodle and others. We understand that your time is valuable and the last thing you want to do is fill out forms or stand in line. With your myCSULA Identity account you can access these services and much more directly through the myCSULA Portal. And you can conveniently activate your myCSULA Identity account anywhere, anytime from any computer with Internet access!Your myCSULA Identity account can be managed at https://id.calstatela.edu
To clear your browser cache, follow the instructions below for your specific web browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and 9:
- Launch your browser and select Delete Browsing History from the Tools menu.
- Check the Temporary Internet Files checkbox and click on the Delete button.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7:
- Launch your browser and select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the General tab.
- Click on Delete in the Browsing History section.
- Click on Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section.You may also choose to delete cookies and browsing history.
Mozilla Firefox 15:
- Launch your browser and select Clear recent history from the Firefox > History menu.
- Select the time range you'd like cleared, under the details section assure that cache is checked.
- Click on the Clear Now button.
- Open your browser and click on the Safari menu.
- Select Empty Cache.
- Click on Empty in the pop-up window to confirm.
- Add the e-mail account as Microsoft Exchange/Corporate Sync.
- Input your myCSULA Identity username and password.
- The domain name is AD.
- The server name is the OWA address: email.calstatela.edu
Contact the ITS Help Desk if you need more information or assistance.