For Cal State L.A., information technology is critical to the achievements and success of the campus itself. Among current advantages, technology allows our students to:
- Apply to multiple campuses simultaneously;
- Register and pay for classes;
- Communicate with professors at any time of day;
- Receive campus notifications and communications targeted by student discipline, class or interest;
- Participate in online courses;
- Access on-demand campus-licensed third-party computing applications;
- Navigate to student services and resources through a personalized MyCSULA Portal;
- Receive just-in-time software application training; and
- Securely view grades online.
And, CSULA students can access these resources and services at any time, from any location with an Internet connection using the approved technology devices of their choice.
The use of technology in education is supporting and changing how our faculty teach, our students learn, and our staff and administrators work.
ITS Vision Statement
Information Technology Services strives to provide all students, faculty, and staff with anywhere, anytime electronic access to information resources in support of the teaching/learning mission of the University.
ITS Mission Statement
It is Information Technology Services' mission to provide the technology infrastructure, support services and resources that support the University's Strategic Directions and Goals and to ensure that information security assurance remains an institutional priority.