To complete these forms digitally, download the forms below and open in Adobe Acrobat.

Before Moving In

Name of Form

Who Needs to Submit the Form

Consent Form for Under the Age of 18

Applicants under the age of 18.

Meningococcal Disease Information Form

First-year applicants to show that they have read about meningococcal disease.

Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire

All applicants must complete and submit to the Cal State LA Health Center.

Tuberculosis Verification Form

All applicants.


As Needed

Name of Form

Who Needs to Submit the Form


Residents who wish to authorize the release of their records.

Guest & Visitor Request Form

Residents who wish to have guests stay overnight.

Meal Plan Change Request Form Residents who wish to increase or decrease the number of meals in their Meal Plan. This form is only accepted during the thirteenth week of classes (Nov. 14-18). If approved, it'll be applied to the following semester.

Off-Campus Rental Form

Property owners who would like us to list on our website an accomondation that is available to rent to Cal State LA students.
Space Reservation Form University members (students, staff or faculty) or summer conference participants who want to reserve one of the following locations in the housing complex for an event: Lounge, Conference Room, Game Room or Computer Lab.


Moving Out

Name of Form

Who Needs to Submit the Form

Cancellation and Refund Request Form

Applicants who wish to cancel their Housing Application before move in.

Damage and Cleaning Appeal

Residents who want to appeal charges applied for damages to their apartment.

Mail Forwarding Request Form

Residents who want to forward their mail to another address for up to four weeks after moving out.

Petition to Cancel

Residents who have signed a License Agreement but wish to terminate the Agreement and/or Meal Plan.