Applying to the Honors College is a four-step process:
- Apply to Cal State LA through Cal State Apply: www.calstate.edu/apply
Note: If you are currently a student at Cal State LA, you should skip this first step and proceed directly to step 2.
- Complete an online application to the Honors College through GET (https://www.calstatela.edu/registrar/get). There is no additional fee required to apply to the Honors College.
Note: Please note that you will need to have access to your GET account to apply to the Honors College. Cal State LA will provide you by email with a User ID (CIN) and password.
Instructions- Honors College Online Application (PDF)
- Complete the personal statement portion of the application online. (https://calstatela.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5yTHhw06fN0okUl)
- Mail the Honors College application checklist, along with two letters of recommendation and official transcripts, to:
King Hall D1045 - APPL
California State University, Los Angeles
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032
- DEADLINES: The 2020-2021 application period will begin in late October 2019. To receive priority consideration for scholarships and admission, apply by the deadlines below:
Transfer and Continuing Cal State LA Students
- Application Checklist (PDF)
- Instructions- Honors College Online Application PDF
- How to Apply Flyer PDF