The Culminating Project Fund is a reimbursement program designed to support Cal State LA graduate student research and/or scholarship conducted towards completing a thesis, creative activity, or dissertation. Students funded through this award will receive reimbursement for approved supplies, equipment, and services.
- Applicant must be involved in research and/or scholarship towards a thesis, creative activity, or dissertation.
- Applicant must be in Advanced to Candidacy status (G3 or G8 Classification).
- Applicant must not have access to other funds through Cal State LA (State or UAS) to support their research and/or creative activity, or must demonstrate that their costs exceed current funding.
- Funding is awarded only once per graduate student completing the thesis or culminating project.
- If a research project involves human/animal subjects, approval or exemption must be obtained from the Cal State LA's Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) prior to beginning the project. See Office of Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity’s website for more information.
- Applications without the necessary attachments will not be considered (i.e., Personal Information, Project Abstract, Budget Narrative and Budget Request including Purchasing Estimates).
Amount: Up to $750
Contact: Office of Graduate Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org, 323-343-3820