Due to COVID-19, all appointments in the Office of Graduate Studies will be offered through remote modalities through the Fall 2020 Semester. Though we are not available in-person, you can contact staff in the Office of Graduate Studies by scheduling a one-on-one Zoom appointment, visiting us during our Zoom Office Hours, or by sending us an email.
SCHEDULE A GRC APPOINTMENT
To schedule a GRC appointment, do the following:
- Click the "SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE GRC" button below and login with your Cal State LA credentials.
- Indicate that you would like access to "Learning Assistance."
- Our services are located in the Graduate Resource Center. Select one of the following four services:
- Writing Consultation: 50-minute appointment with a Writing Consultant for feedback on writing assignments and projects
- Thesis Review: 30-minute appointment with a Thesis Reviewer for feedback on the formatting of theses (only for students graduating in Spring 2020 or Summer 2020)
- Doctoral Dissertation Review (Ed.D. and Ph.D. students only): 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator for feedback on the formatting of the dissertation (only for students graduating in Spring 2020 or Summer 2020)
- Graduate Requirements Inquiries: 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator to discuss University policies and procedures related to graduate study
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
ZOOM OFFICE HOURS
The Office of Graduate Studies will offer remote office hours through the Fall 2020 semester, Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Follow the Zoom link or enter the Meeting ID to join the waiting room.
Meeting ID: 939 8447 5731
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
Office of Graduate Studies
Library North A124