Several workshops and webinars are offered each term in the Graduate Resource Center. Workshops may be available by faculty or staff request, pending staff availability. RSVP now for workshops.
Getting Started on the Thesis
This workshop provides a general overview, tips, and advice on getting started with the graduate thesis, including library research, working with your committee, and creating a timeline to completion.
This workshop is intended for graduate students who have just advanced to candidacy and/or have recently begun thesis research units.
- Tuesday, February 11, 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4, 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
- Webinar: Friday, March 20, 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Webinar: Monday, March 23, 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
Thesis Formatting & Submission Workshop
Come learn about the University’s graduate thesis format requirements and electronic submission process, including clarification about required forms and deadlines. This is also the perfect opportunity to ask us questions!
ONLY students who expect to complete and submit the thesis in Spring 2020 should register for this workshop.
- Wednesday, February 12, 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 25, 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
- Webinar: Friday, March 20, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Webinar: Monday, April 6, 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
Last updated: January 24, 2020