Admission Applications & Documents Submission
- Academic Program Application Deadlines click here
- Online University Application https://csumentor.edu
- In addition to the online CSU Mentor University admissions application, many of Cal State LA's graduate degree and post-baccalaureate programs also require a supplemental program application. Please submit both applications by the respective program deadline.
- Supplemental Program Application please visit the above International Deadlines website and click on the program of interest hyperlink.
- English Language Proficiency Exam click here
- International Education Research Foundation (IERF) International applicants (those requiring a F/J visa to study in the US) to a graduate/postbaccalaureate program with non-US academic records/transcripts are required to submit their international documents to IERF. If you have studied at an institution outside of the US, please submit your official foreign academic records with ATA certified English translations(s) to the International Education Research Foundation (IERF) for initial evaluation to expedite the admissions process. (NOTE: Transcripts from institutions in the United States do not need to be sent to IERF. They must be sent directly to the Cal State LA Admissions Office.) For more information, click here.
I-20 / DS-2019 for F and J Visa Applicants
Financial Documents – please visit below websites for details and instructions.
Questions or Inquiries
If you have any questions, please click here CONTACT US. If you have your Campus ID (CIN) please include in your inquiry.