To qualify for Graduate/Post Baccalaureate admission, applicants must meet the following MINIMUM requirements:
- Completion of a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Good academic standing at the last college or university attended;
- Grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 in an acceptable earned Bachelor's degree (or a GPA of at least 2.5 (out of 4.0) in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted);
- Regardless of residency status, if you do not possess a Bachelor's (or advanced) degree from a postsecondary college/university where English is the principal language of instruction, you must satisfy the English Language Proficiency requirement by obtaining a qualifying exam score on the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE; AND
- Meet the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate study, as determined by the desired graduate/post-bac program.
Step 1: Apply to the University through Cal State Apply.
Step 2: Apply to the Graduate Program through their Supplemental Program Application.
Step 3: Submit official academic records/transcripts to the Admissions Office within two weeks of university application submission.
For Fall admission, transcripts should include coursework completed through the preceding fall term (usually ending in December)
For Spring admission, transcripts should include coursework completed through the preceding summer term (usually ending in August).
Some programs may also require specific admission/entrance exams (e.g., GRE, GMAT, etc.) - please check with the program department and submit as requested.
If you do not possess a Bachelor's (or advanced) degree from a postsecondary college/university where English is the principal language of instruction, please also submit official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE test scores.
To learn what is considered an official document, and how to submit them, visit the Document Submission webpage.
Step 4: Regularly check your email and GET To Do list to see if additional information is needed to complete your application.
Los Angeles, CA 90032