Mike Krebs: Projects and Hobbies
I like to write songs. Nothing spectacular, just some amateur stuff. Here is a website for my music.
- I am very proud of having created the extreme rebus crossword, a crossword puzzle in which the answer to every clue is a sequence of pictures. Click the link to try it out!
- Here's a crossword called Turn, turn, turn. There is, of course, a gimmick to it; see if you can figure out what it is.
- Any three consecutive pictures in the circle
of pictures have something in common, a "common bond." Can you find all 10 common bonds? Write me at mkrebs AT calstatela DOT edu if you'd like the solution.
- A mathematical puzzle that appeared in the Mathematical Intelligencer: Think around the Box. Here is the solution.
- The following are "adjectives-and-nouns picture puzzles." Here is the warm-up puzzle. Here are solutions to the warm-up puzzle. Here is a somewhat more challenging five-by-five puzzle.
Here are some magnetic poems from my fridge: magnetic poem #1, magnetic poem #2, magnetic poem #3. (The third one is by my brother.)
Back to Mike Krebs' Home Page