Summer 2012 FAQsUpdated: 06/12/12
- College of Extended Studies and International Programs (CESIP) Office Hours
- How do I find out about the Special Sessions Summer course offerings?
- How do I register for Special Sessions Summer courses?
- How much are the registration fees?
- Do you provide financial aid?
- Will you notify me if a class is cancelled?
- Do I have to meet course prerequisites for classes awarding credit?
- How do I withdraw from a course and get a refund?
- What happens if I don't officially withdraw from a credit course?
- What if I have more questions about summer?
- I owe the University for an expense previously incurred (parking, permit, registration fees, other). Will this stop me from registering for summer through Extended Education?
- Will I be able to use a fee waiver for self-support summer courses through Extended Education?
The front office in the Golden Eagle Building, Room 211 is open Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are located in the Golden Eagle Building, Room 211 (above the food court). Call us on (323) 343-4900 for details.
Please visit the CESIP website www.calstatela.edu/extension/summer/for a complete listing of courses, programs, and registration requirements. Of course, you may always call us at (323) 343-4900 for additional information.
You can download the Registration form at http://www.calstatela.edu/extension/summer/Register.htm
Please visit the CESIP website: http://www.calstatela.edu/extension/summer/Fees.htm
Unfortunately, financial aid is not available.
Yes, we will email you if a class is cancelled. If a class is cancelled, you will receive a 100% refund. You will not be transferred to another class or section without your approval.
Registration fees and non-resident tuition refunds are processed automatically when a student follows the campus established procedures to drop classes or withdraw from the University each quarter. Please refer to the Registration Procedures and Deadlines in the Schedule of Classes at Registration Steps.
You are charged the class fee and receive a grade of "F" on your transcript.
Call the College of Extended Studies and International Programs at (323) 343-4900.
Yes. Your account can be settled at the University Cashiers' Office, Administration 128. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., (323) 343-3630
Fee waiver applies to CSU general fund courses only. Courses in self-support programs may not be taken through fee waiver.
College of Extended Studies and International Programs (CESIP):
Visit College Offices: Golden Eagle 211
Email firstname.lastname@example.org --------------------