Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Effective preparation for the MCAT is important!
The Princeton Review is an industry leader in test preparation. Their MCAT Hyperlearning course is one of the best values in live instruction. See how they compare with the competition.
This course provides you with expert instruction, introduces test-taking strategies, and offers timed-practice testing. Areas covered are: physics, general chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, verbal reasoning, and writing.Course benefits:
- 105 hours of in-class preparation
- 22 hours of live Verbal instruction
- Team instruction – 3-5 subject specific instructors
- The Princeton Review Guarantee – up to 1 year to redeem free repeat course
- 20+ live office hours/extra help outside of regular classroom hours
- 260+ hours of live instruction and online resources
- Eleven full-length practice exams and all 8 AAMC practice tests
- 8 course manuals
If you would like to register for this course, please call (323) 343-4900 or click Register Now on the right of this page. Cal State L.A. students must call or come in person to the office (Golden Eagle 211) to receive the discounted tuition rate ($1699).
For additional information, email Robin Hall at email@example.com or (323) 343-4967.
You may also contact The Princeton Review:
Phone: (888) 955-4600
Take a free MCAT practice exam to evaluate your readiness for the MCAT.
For MCAT examination information and test dates, visit the AAMC website.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.