The College of Extended Studies and International Programs is pleased to offer a unique study abroad program called Study in L.A. Students from all corners of the globe, with advanced English skills, now have the opportunity to experience U.S. university life by enrolling in university courses for a short-term overseas experience without applying for admission to a Cal State L.A. degree program.
Located in the city of Los Angeles, Cal State L.A.ís 175-acre urban campus is at the heart of the civic and cultural activities of California's largest city. Los Angeles has the distinction of being the entertainment capital of the world, putting it at the center of the film, TV, and record industries in addition to Pacific Rim economic and cultural activity. Two major freeways, several bus systems, and a commuter rail station located on campus grant students easy access to nearby mountains, beaches, museums, cultural centers as well as major sports centers.Program Benefits:
- Study on a university campus alongside a diverse group of 20,000 students
- Access to coursework at Cal State L.A.
- Receive instruction from Cal State L.A. faculty
- Access to computer labs and Wi-Fi throughout campus
- Official Cal State L.A. transcript upon completion of studies
- Access to the Student Health Center
- Optional on-campus housing
- Discounted bus fares with Cal State L.A. student ID card
- Access to the student fitness center