College of Extended Studies and International Programs (CESIP)
Refund Policy for Non-Credit Classes
Here is the important information you need to know about refunds:
1. Refunds are based on the postmarked date, or the CESIP's
date-stamp on your refund request.
2. You will receive a full refund if your class is cancelled for any reason. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
3. You will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee if you submit your refund request prior to the first class meeting.
4. You will receive a refund minus 65% of fees paid for any course that has more than four meetings. However, you MUST submit your request before 25% of the course time has elapsed.
5. You receive no refund if you submit a refund request after 25% of the course time has elapsed for any course that has more than four meetings.
6. There is no refund for courses that have four or fewer meetings once the course begins.
For CESIP's Refund policy on credit classes, including Open University,click here.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.