The following steps are required to complete your file and to be considered for
Step 1 – You must apply for admission to Cal State LA.
- Application filing period, October 1, 2017 – November 30, 2017
- Submit your Cal State LA Admissions application/EOP application online at www.calstate.edu/apply.
- You must complete the EOP application in order to be considered for the program.
Step 2 – Submit your EOP application.
- Complete and submit your online EOP application, by no later than January 15, 2018
- It is strongly recommended to have your parent's income information along with the correct e-mail addresses of your recommenders before you start your EOP application.
Step 3 – Submit supplemental document for EOP application.
- EOP supplemental documents deadline January 31, 2018
- Letters of Recommendations
- Two letters of recommendation forms (EOP format) — must be from a teacher or counselor.
- Unofficial High School transcript(s)
- Transcripts must include first semester of senior year grades.
- Please make sure to submit your unofficial high school transcript(s) to the EOP office, not the University Admissions office.
- Test scores
- ACT or SAT
Step 4 – Follow up on your application.
- It is your responsibility to follow up with the EOP Admissions office to complete your file and to make sure all your documents have been received.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact EOP Admissions via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (323)-343-3214.