The following steps are required to complete your file and to be considered for EOP Admission:
Step 1 - You must apply for admission to Cal State LA
- Application filing period, October 1st – November 30th
- Submit your Cal State L.A. Admissions application online at www.csumentor.edu.
- Once you have completed the University Application, a link to the online EOP application will appear on your confirmation page. You must complete the EOP Application in order to be considered for the program.
Step 2 - Submit your EOP application.
- Complete and submit your online EOP application, by no later than November 30th.
- It’s helpful to have parent's income information along with the correct e-mail addresses of your recommenders before you start your EOP application.
Step 3 - Submit additional EOP application documents.
- Letters of Recommendations
- Two letters of recommendation forms (CSU Mentor format) —must be from a teacher or counselor.
- Unofficial High School transcript
- Transcripts must include first semester of senior year grades.
- submit unofficial high school transcripts to the EOP office (not the University Admissions office) prior to the deadline.
- Test scores
- ACT or SAT
- Proof of registration for the EPT/ELM
Priority review will be given to applicants who submit their EOP supplemental documents by January 31, 2017.
Step 4 - Follow up on your application.
It is your responsibility to follow up with the EOP Admissions office to complete your file and to make sure all your documents have been received.
- To check the status of your recommendation forms, go to your EOP Application Manager at the CSUMentor web site and click the "View Letters of Recommendation" box.
- Please do not hesitate to contact EOP Admissions, Email: email@example.com or 323-343-3214, if you have any questions or concerns.
Remember ppriority review will be given to applicants who submit their EOP supplemental documents by January 31, 2017.