THE CORE ELEMENTS OF EDUCATION OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM (EOP) ARE TO:
1. Provide ACCESS opportunities for historically underserved students (low income, first generation) students by making
higher education a possibility for prospective students with potential for academic excellence.
2. Provide ADVOCACY and education to address the needs of EOP students.
3. Provide a TRANSITIONAL experience that will empower students to better manage and navigate the college experience.
4. Provide SUPPORT SERVICES to facilitate student success.
5. Provide EOP GRANTS to eligible students, who should also receive the highest priority for financial aid resources
available from the institution