Instructions for finding the Cal State L.A. Ed.D. program on CSU Mentor
CSU Mentor Application: Click here!
- From the CSU Mentor Apply Online site, go to “Graduate Online Application”
- Click the term you want to apply for [Ed.D. is always Fall (YR)]
- Create an account or sign on as a Returning User
- At the Personal Application Manager (PAM) page, on the drop down menu scroll down to Cal State Los Angeles
Graduate and click to start application
- At the Cal State Los Angeles Graduate Application page, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and
click “Begin application for CSU Los Angeles Graduate”
Select term: Fall (YR)
Select Major/Program Objective and on the drop down menu select: “Educational Leadership Public Schools Specialization – Ed.D”.
Select Degree Objective: on the drop down menue scroll to “Doctorate”
- Continue with the rest of the application process
- If returning to PAM page, in the red action box click “Resume” and it will bring you to your file so you can finish the CSU Mentor application
- Let us know if you experience problems and where in the application process problems happen. Thanks!
Call: 1-800-GO-TO-XAP (468-6927) or 424-750-3939
Ed.D. Program in Educational Leadership...
Division of Applied & Advanced Studies in Education
Charter College of Education
California State University, Los Angeles
5151 State University Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90032-8143
King Hall C1065
Phone: 323-343-6164 Fax: 323-343-4252
Office Staff: Cathy Morales email@example.com
Divison Staff: Bee Lee firstname.lastname@example.org