Students should bring a digital camera and thumb drive to class.
- Importing photos from digital cameras
- Viewing, managing and organizing photos in the Lightroom application
- Finding and filtering photos
- Creating slideshows in the Lightroom application
- Printing and Publishing your photos
Who Should Enroll in this Course?
Hobbyists, aspiring professionals, and anyone who wants to learn about digital photo editing and new features of Adobe Lightroom will immensely benefit from this course.
Saturdays, March 26 – April 23 (5 meetings)
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Downtown Campus, 623 Mac
Brandon Hudson is a Los Angeles-based artist and photographer. He has exhibited his photo-based art both nationally and internationally, including a solo exhibition at the Phoenix Gallery in New York, NY. He received his Master of Fine Arts degree from Savannah College of Art and Design and is a member of the Society of Photographic Educators and College Art Association.