California’s first and only MBA program taught in Mandarin! Begins Fall 2019.
The Fully Employed MBA Program in Downtown Los Angeles taught in Mandarin is among the first programs of its type in the United States. Developed by Cal State LA’s College of Business and Economics and the College of Professional and Global Education, this accelerated 1-year program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in today’s global business climate. Taught by native Mandarin-speaking faculty, the program curriculum combines academic theory and hands-on learning to createe a rigorous program with practical applications that empowers future business leaders.
Join our interest list to stay up to date on the latest program updates and application deadlines.
Who Should Enroll?
This program is ideal for Mandarin speaking business professionals who have:
- Three (3) or more years of work experience and an interest in career advancement
- Earned their undergraduate degree in business, economics or related fields
- An interest in living and studying in Los Angeles and Southern California
- A desire to develop professionally by interfacing with business executives and government officials
Tuition & Fees
|Cost Per Unit||$1,250|
|Total Program Cost||$45,000|
To be considered for admission into the Fully Employed MBA Program at Cal State LA Downtown (Mandarin), applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Three (3) or more years of significant work experience in a managerial or professional role
- A GMAT score of 500 or higher, or a GRE score of 300 or higher (under the new test scale). Applicants who documents three or more years of significant experience are exempted from the GMAT/GRE requirement
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Eligible to hold an F-1 student visa
- No TOEFL is required for this program
Conversational English classes are included with the program, and are available to family members who may be accompanying students.
To Apply/Application Deadline
Applications for the Fall 2019 Fully-Employed MBA Program (Mandarin) are expected to open Fall 2018. Please check back here or join our interest list for updates.