- Dong S. Zhao, M.S. 1997, Ph.D. from UC Riverside.
- Eun-Soo Kwak, M.S. 1997, Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Jane Kawaoka, B.S. 1998, Ph.D. from Columbia University.
- Chuauthemoc Arellanes, B.S. 1998, Ph.D. from UCLA.
- Sally Esquivel, B.S. 1998, D.D.S. from UCLA.
- Erica Mito, B.S., 2001, in industry.
- John Kaddis, B.S., 2001, Ph.D. from USC.
- Joseph Heintz, B.S. 2001, working at Coca-Cola.
- Alfredo Plazas, B.S. 2001, elementary school teacher.
- Cynthia Kodama, B.S. 2002, D.O. from Western University of Health Sciences.
- Catherine Silverio, M.S., 2002, Ph.D. from UCLA.
- Maryam Azad, M.S., 2003, in industry.
- Valerie Villareal, B.S., 2003, Ph.D. from UCLA.
- Dinora Chinchilla, B.S., 2005, in medical school at UC Irvine.
- Jose Zavaleta, M.S., 2005, in industry.
- Jerry Fields, M.S., 2005, in industry.
- Taguhi Sogomonyan, B.S. 2007, in industry.
- Abby Brown, B.S. 2005, working for the Dept. of Justice in the Bay Area.
- Froseen Dahdouh, B.A., 2006, now working for the government.
- Attila Gaspar, Visiting Scientist, 2006-2007, returned as Associate Professor of
Chemistry at the University of Debrecen in Hungary.
- Ruthy Montes, M.S., 2007, medical school at USC.
- Alvaro Gomez, B.S., 2007.
- Lilia Hernandez, M.S. 2007.
- Violet Calderon, B.S., 2008.
- Maral Sarikhani, M.S., 2008, Ph.D. from the University of Pisa.
- Schetema Stevens, M.S., 2008.
- Mark Goldberg, M.S., 2008, in the Ph.D. program at Caltech
- Xiaojun Liu, postdoc 2007-2009.
- Roger Lo, postdoc 2008-2009, Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering at CSU Long Beach.
- Alejandra Ramirez, M.S., 2009, now working for the government.
- Erica Garcia, M.S., 2009, in the Ph.D. program at Caltech.
- Toni Ann Riveros, 2010, in medical school at USC.
- Dan Ted Botoaca, , M.S., 2012.
- Marisol Salgado, B.S. 2012.
- Amy Wat, B.S., 2012, in the Ph.D. program at UC Berkeley.
- Judith Alvarado, M.S., 2012, in the Ph.D. program at UC San Diego.
- Juliette Ohan, B.S., 2013.
- Hector Carmona, B.S., 2013, in dental school at UC San Francisco.